If you know what you're doing, pulling the right outfits together can be easy. Layered textures, soft neutrals with a pop of color, and amazing shoes are always a great choice. It's also important to know that you don't have to be matchy-matchy.
Feel free to add plaids to solids, stripes, or whatever makes you happiest. The key is to keep your main color in one family, unless you decide to go crazy and clash all over the place... which I love.
A pop of blue or purple can really show off the eyes, while yellow with grey looks sophisticated. Dresses, flowing blouses, miss matched colors and layers give us lots of options. Think about where you're using the photographs, and what you want them to say about you.
Things to avoid:
* Don't wear running shoes (unless your a professional Olympic runner) and big logos (unless your wanting a commercial shoot).
* Don’t over tan. Spray tans are dangerous!
* Don’t go for solid white button down shirts for the two of you. Coordinate, don't match.
* Don’t wear clothes that are too tight.
* Don’t forget to iron all wrinkles out.